Air Conditioner Repair
Our expert technicians can repair your cooling system right away!
Air Conditioner Repair Experts in Vancouver & the Lower Mainland
Expert Technicians. Fast, Friendly Service.
Problems with your air conditioning? No matter where you live in Greater Vancouver or the Lower Mainland, the professional and friendly AC technicians from BCRC Heating and Cooling are only a phone call away. We can be at your home fast to fix your air conditioner, so you stay cool and comfortable this summer.
Our industry-certified air conditioning technicians are familiar with a wide range of AC brands and models. Whether your air conditioner requires emergency repairs, regular maintenance, or you’re looking to upgrade and install a new AC system, we’re here to help.
Air Conditioning Repairs in Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
As your local heating and cooling experts, we’re proud to serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Lower Mainland & Vancouver region
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
- Maple Ridge
- Pitt Meadows
Call us to book your service appointment.
Emergency AC Repair Service
BCRC Heating and Cooling air conditioning repair service can help you if you experience an air conditioner breakdown during this summer’s hot and sticky days. The expert technicians at BCRC Heating and Cooling are trained to quickly diagnose and repair any air conditioner, no matter the make, model or age. They also know how to handle central air systems, heat pumps, and other cooling systems that can experience emergency breakdowns. To ensure that your air conditioner continues to work properly throughout the long hot summer season and avoid unexpected air conditioner breakdowns, be sure to contact Reliance for emergency air conditioner repairs. Keep cool this summer with professional air conditioner repairs from Reliance Heating & Cooling!
We’re always happy to help if your air conditioner fails. But some AC problems are easy to fix. Try these do-it-yourself tips. They could save you a service call!
- Change your Furnace Filter: A dirty filter could block the flow of cool air.
- Lower your thermostat: Make sure it’s set to ‘cool’ and try lowering the room temperature by 3 to 5 degrees.
- Check your breaker panel: Reset the appropriate breaker, if it’s been tripped.
- Check your air vents: Make sure they are open and are not blocked by furniture or other items.
- Check your outdoor unit: Is it blocked by greenery or debris?
If these quick fixes don’t work, give us a call. We’ll be at your home fast to diagnose and repair your AC unit.
Common AC Problems
Here are the top five air conditioner problems seen by our AC technicians:
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Electric Control Failure
- Drainage Problems
- Contactors and capacitors
- Overdue Maintenance
Why Choose BCRC Heating?
Here’s why homeowners in the Vancouver region trust their home comfort needs to BCRC Heating and Cooling:
- Our call centre is open 24/7/365.
- We let you know how much your AC repair will cost before we begin our work.
- We offer affordable Maintenance & Protection plans designed to fit your needs.
- We care about customer service. Our technicians follow a code of conduct that guarantees professionalism, safety and transparency.
Enjoy reliable cooling with these three tips:
- Regular tune-ups and maintenance can help your air conditioner run at maximum efficiency, and may reduce your utility bills and prolong the life of your AC unit.
- 2A maintenance and protection plan can help you avoid most unexpected repair costs, and our local technicians are only a phone call away in a cooling emergency.
- 3If your AC unit needs replacing, our cooling experts can help you choose a system that’s right for you. We do professional installations too!
BCRC Heating stands behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee. Learn more about our air conditioner repair guarantees here.
BCRC Heating Provide Free Estimate
Book a Home HVAC Service With the Pros at BCRC Heating