Whole Home Chlorine Filter
To help ensure better tasting water throughout your whole home, a chlorine filter is installed at the main waterline. Dechlorination can also reduce damage to appliances and fixtures from chlorine, while alleviating the effects of chlorine on your skin and hair.
- Eliminates the chlorine taste and odour from each tap in your house
- High quality regenerating valve for optimal filtration performance
- Perfect addition to other BCRC Heating water treatment solutions such as water softeners
- Long-lasting, high-quality activated carbon filter
Eliminate the metallic taste, improve water clarity and odor, and reduce yellow, brown, or black stains on plumbing fixtures, appliances, and laundry. Iron and manganese compounds occur naturally in the groundwater of some areas; Water with excess iron/manganese can appear clear at first but then develop color and cloudiness after exposure to oxygen. The oxygen causes both the iron and manganese to settle in rust-like particles at the bottom of drinking glasses or pitchers, and these substances can also affect the taste of water.
- Improve the clarity of your water
- Reduce or eliminate metallic taste and odor in the water you consume
- Safe and effective prevention of sink, tub, and toilet staining
- Could help to extend the life of water-consuming equipment, fixtures, and appliances
Book Your Appointment With Free Estimate
Fill out the form to book your free no-obligation consultation and to receive a free quote
Need help? Call us, toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year