Why should you have your ducts cleaned?
With growing concerns about the air we breathe indoors, more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
People get their air ducts cleaned for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Installation of a new high efficiency heating and cooling system—you don’t want to blow dirt and debris through new coils
- Allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated
- Pets dander accumulation
- Reduction of interior dust
- Ducts and furnace have been inactive for two or more years.
- Rodent and other pest infiltration.
- Microbial growth inside: mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, etc.
- Odors from ducts and/or furnace.
- A video inspection shows dirt and debris in ducts
- Routine maintenance to improve indoor air quality