Air Conditioning Guide
Everything you need to know about air conditioners
Problems with your
Our expert technicians can repair your cooling system right away!
Air conditioner options to keep you cool
Deciding to install an air conditioner can be a difficult decision. Fortunately, our experts are here to help. Our Home Comfort Advisors have the experience and ability to outline both of your air conditioner options so you can make the best choice for your cooling needs and budget. BCRC Heating and Cooling Comfort Advisor can explain the features, benefits, and price differences between air conditioner models so you’re well-educated before making a purchase. Improved comfort and savings on energy costs could both be yours if you take advantage of this invaluable service.
Get Your New Home AC System Professionally Installed Today with Monthly Financing Available
If you are in need of air conditioning repairs or upgrades, trust BCRC Heating & Cooling to cater to your exact and specific requirements. Our A/C specialists will make a detailed evaluation of the area, with complete accurate engineering calculations and data gathering to determine the best comfort solution for your home. BCRC Heating can supply high-efficiency, Star-rated systems for every Vancouver HVAC need.
What kind of options do you have?
Central Heat Pump
A popular choice in Vancouver for those with central heating systems. If your home has a central ducting system installed, this will be your best solution for cooling and heating. It features efficient heating and cooling combined in a single unit.
Mini split system
Like every standard air-source heat pump, this ductless system has 2 main components: an external compressor/condenser and an internal air-handling unit. During the summer, this highly efficient and versatile heat pump will fill your rooms with cool fresh air, taking the warm air out and forcing in cold air. In fall or winter, the system works in reverse and will heat your rooms up to your desired temperature.
- Keep your house cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Energy Efficient. With a ductless system you lose less than 5% of energy vs up to 40% for traditional central forced air systems.
- Mini-Split systems are far easier to install than conventional A/C systems.
- It’s the ideal system for zoning or heating and cooling individual rooms.
- A variety of models blend perfectly with any room or decor.
- The optional built-in filtration system that kills bacteria, and germs and captures and dust of any kind.
Cassette Air Conditioner – Heat Pump
- Cools in summer and heats in winter.
- Cooled or heated air can be distributed evenly or in a specific direction.
- Extremely quiet.
- Doesn’t take floor or wall space.
- Cassette units have a modern and clean look that fits well with any décor.
Ideal for limited spaces and rooms where air conditioning is needed but don’t want to disturb the décor. A/C cassette systems are very discreet, only the grill shows in the ceiling. These ductless units deliver fantastic performance in whisper quiet operation, ideal for master bedrooms, living rooms or commercial uses.
BCRC Heating Provide Free Estimate
Book a Home HVAC Service With the Pros at BCRC Heating